Friday, May 9, 2014

Sleepover xx

Hayday! I know, I know.. I was in MIA for a long time now though I promised I will always update my blog.


So what's new in my life? :)

Aside from dating some American boys, I'm busy at work that's why I dont have time to wreck my brains out just to make an update.


And I'm always tired..



Anyways, this will be a short update..


I am going to New Hampshire.
We will go hiking..
I hope I can survive..


Btw.
I met this guy..
And I really really like him <3


xx
Nicole



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, May 9, 2014

Sleepover xx

Hayday! I know, I know.. I was in MIA for a long time now though I promised I will always update my blog.


So what's new in my life? :)

Aside from dating some American boys, I'm busy at work that's why I dont have time to wreck my brains out just to make an update.


And I'm always tired..



Anyways, this will be a short update..


I am going to New Hampshire.
We will go hiking..
I hope I can survive..


Btw.
I met this guy..
And I really really like him <3


xx
Nicole



No comments:

Post a Comment